TCAF!

i went to TCAF for the first time this year! it was amazing! i couldn't believe how many people and tables they managed to cram into the reference library. i had a blast! i got to catch up with old art friendlies and awkwardly give gifts to some of my fav artists that were there. i wish i could have made more but i came up with this crazy plan last minute and only managed to make 8!























poker girls for Vera Brosgol
















Chester for Jess Fink

















Koko for Jen Wang

















Finn and PB for Pen Ward
















Kick Ass Annie for Anne Koyama
















Cat Rackham for Steve Wolfhard
















Cecilia (girl with the skeleton hand) plus maw for Yuko Ota and Ananth Panagariya
















Magical Maid Marichan, Faye and Hanners for Jeph Jacques


and thank you so so much to Britt and Vicki for letting me use their table as my homebase! i would have killed my back/shoulders even more if they weren't kind enough to let me stash my junk in their trunk.


AND thank you so so so much to Anne Koyama for being such a nice, amazing lady. after i gave her my art gift she continuously showered me with presents <3


as a sidenote, i went for déjeuner with a friend at a fabulous little crêpe place across from the library (Crêpes à GoGo) before we went to TCAF. it was small and adorable and even though we had to wait a bit to get a table (they were super busy) it was totally worth it! the service was great even though they were busy and the crêpes were delicious. i ordered the Côte d'Azur: a hot folded crêpe with goat cheese, tomato, basil, and olive oil, and requested to add baby spinach to it. my friend ordered their signature crêpe, the Big Ben: a hot folded crepe with raspberry jam and mozzarella. highly recommended!

1 Response on "TCAF!"

  1. Cyp says:

    These are so awesome !! I love the very first one @_@ !!!

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO RSS