hardest. theme. ever.





I found out I don't qualify to enter this into the contest it was for but that's fine because I did it as a personal challenge anyways. I don't think it's possible to illustrate good vs. evil, as it's not even possible to define, but I took a shot at coming up with something different than the usual interpretations of half-black/half-white portraits and devil vs. angel girls. I don't usually take a second shot at paintings like this if the first attempt fails but this time I did and the 2nd time around turned out much more to my liking so it was worth it.

I'm looking forward to starting at UTM on Monday and getting back into drawing regularly and learning a lot at their biology lab. I was sick this week and thought I might not end up missing the first few days but it's clearing up and looks like I'll be ready to roll!

0 Responses on "hardest. theme. ever."

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE TO RSS